Reservation And Cancellation Policies
Our cancellation policy is 3 days prior to your arrival to avoid a 1 night's room and tax charge as a cancellation fee. No personal checks will be accepted upon arrival.
Includes a continental breakfast 7 days a week. Parking is guaranteed for one car per room and is $7.50 per night. Rates are based on single or double occupancy. Extra person charge is $20 per night plus tax.
Check-in is between 3:00 and 7:00 p.m. If you are arriving after check-in hours, please contact us in advance so that we are aware and can leave your check-in packet on the backdoor of the Main House. *We will do our best to accommodate early check in requests, if you do arrive early and your room is not ready yet, you are welcome to park your vehicle or leave your bags with us and explore the city until your room is ready*
Check-out is by 11:00 a.m. Late check-out may be available upon request, but is not guaranteed.
All of our rooms are pet friendly (2 pet maximum) We do charge a $20 per night per pet plus tax pet fee.
Barksdale House Inn Pet Policy
I agree to and understand the Pet Policy as follows:
- We charge a non-refundable pet fee of $20 per pet, per night with a two-pet maximum. This will be added to the guest’s reservation at the time of booking or upon arrival if no prior knowledge of pet(s) was given.
- Per the South Carolina Department of Health, no pets are allowed in the dining room or the parlor from 7:30-10 AM. Guests may eat with their pet(s) outside in the courtyard or upstairs in their room. Registered service animals are exempt.
- Pet(s) must be on a leash at all times outside of the guest’s room.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet(s) on hotel grounds and properly disposing of the waste in the outside trash cans. Please refrain from allowing your pet to relieve itself in the courtyard.
- Pets are not allowed on the furniture, including the bed. We reserve the right to charge a $50 deep-cleaning fee if evidence of pets on furniture is found.
- Guests are allowed to leave their pet(s) in the room unattended as long as they do not cause a disturbance to other guests. We reserve the right to call and have the guest come back to take care of their pet(s) if any disturbance is caused or if a complaint is made.
- After one complaint is made or if the guest is called back by management, the pet(s) cannot be left unattended in the room. If hotel management receives more than two complaints, alternative arrangements must be made for the pet(s).
- The credit card on file will be charged for the repair or replacement cost for any damage caused by your pet(s).
I have read the Pet Policy and fully understand and accept this policy set by the Barksdale House Inn as indicated by my signature below:
Guest Name (please print): ____________________________
Guest Signature: __________________________
Phone Number #1 to reach you at anytime during your stay: _________________________
Phone Number #2: _____________________________
All rooms and porches are smoke-free. Smoking is allowed outside in the courtyard EXCEPT during Breakfast and Tea Time.
We reserve the right to change your room number to a comparable room without prior notice in case of maintenance related issues.